2 x 60 min. Maximum 8-10 persons
What to expect from breastfeeding classes
Expect a small class of about six-eight women and partneres. You will learn about different breastfeeding positions and the course also include powerpoints and some ‘practice’ on a doll.
Your class covers:
- First Lach
- Breastfeeding positions and how to get your baby to latch on
- Basic guide to how breastfeeding works
- Best ways to establish a good milk supply
- How to know if your baby is getting enough milk
- What to do if any complications or problems come
- Pain when breastfeeding
- Mastitis – What to do?