The clinic is open for video consultations every day between 9:00 and 10:00.
NB: The app and instructions are in Danish only.
There are cases where consultations over video are not suitable. In these situations we will we make an agreement for another consultation in the clinic.
We offer two options for video consultations:
- Without an appointment: You can log on every day between 9:00 and 10:00. We strive to see everyone, but waiting time is to be expected (number in the queue is displayed in the app).
- With a previous appointment: You log on at the agreed date and time.
Topics not suitable for video consultations
- Illness in children under 2 years of age (unless it is about questions of generic nature)
- Skin diseases
- Psychiatric illnesses (unless specifically agreed beforehand)
- Acute life-threatening illnesses
If you are in doubt about whether a topic is suitable for video consultations you are always welcome to contact the clinic and ask.